Let's Have a Party: Black Tie Optional

It's paaaarttay time. Guess what this girl found at her fourth Walmart. You know it...Hard Candy's Black Tie Optional. What's up party people?


 That's right. This is happening. Let's get this mani going. I started off with a base of China Glaze Snap My Dragon.  Snap My Dragon is a pretty raspberry-ish color with pink shimmers in it.


It's hard to capture the pink shimmer in this bottle. The formula is great on this bottle, I've applied 3 thin coats here for great coverage. This color is so pretty on the nails. It is a great stand alone polish. But not this time, this time I fancied it up.

I applied one coat of Black Tie Optional on my middle and ring fingers. Black Tie Optional has Big, medium, small, mini, and tiny black hexes. It also has medium  small, mini, and tiny white hexes along with black bar glitter.


To spice things up, I added dots in black and white on my thumb, pointer, and pinky. The black dots were done with Maybelline Color Show in Oynx Rush and Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure in Ivory Skull.

Augh, I freaking love this manicure. I kept staring at it all day while I was at work. Its so amaze balls. Lets take one more look....just to see it in all it's prettiness.


Do you ever get distracted by your manicures? Is it just me?

Enjoy & until next time, Amy Lee

*all polishes in this post were purchased by me

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives