The Fancy Pants of Courage

This maybe one of my favorite simple manicures that I've done in while. I started off with a base of China Glaze Fancy Pants. China Glaze wins big points for this polish. It applies like a dream, is opaque in two thin coats, and it has the most gorgeous fuchsia shimmer I've ever seen in a polish. This shimmer makes me want to swoon and it proves very distracting in the sunlight. 


Fancy Pants is from the recent Avant Garden collection. But again...I can't leave things alone. I was thinking about what I wanted to do to accent this color. I didn't want to overwhelm it and finally I decided to add a topper of China Glaze C-C-Courage on my middle and ring fingers.


This purple glitter turned out to be an almost spot on match for the base color in Fancy Pants. It was a happy accident as it doesn't look that close in the bottles. 


Overall I ended up loving this manicure and I wore it close to a week, way longer than I normally wear polish. 

Would you have paired these two together? Have you had an happy polish accidents lately?

Enjoy & until tomorrow, Amy Lee

*All polishes featured in this post were purchased by me

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives