Versailles Romance Art

After swatching the L'Oreal Versailles Romance collection (see swatches here and here), I decided to end with some nail art featuring all the polishes. I wanted to do something simple that showed off all the colors. 



I started with a base of Creme Puffs, and then freehanded triangles of Royally Yours, The Palace Life, Macaroon Madly, Pistachio Dream, and Lacey Lilac. I tried to leave strips of Creme Puffs in between each triangle. 



I feel like they ended up looking like strange easter eggs on my fingers. What do you think? Next time I try something similar, I want more contrasting colors and striping tape involved. 

What do you think of this look?

Enjoy & until tomorrow,  Amy Lee

*all products featured in this post were purchased by me

  1. This is so pretty and summery! I love these colours together :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was more spring-y than summery but I'm glad you approve. :-)

      Delete
  2. Love the colour choice! they look fantastic together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I love these colors and the art! They are such pretty pastels! <3

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives