Incoco Nail Strips in Freshly Picked

So I managed to get my greedy little hands on some Incoco Polish strips. I've seen these all over the blogosphere lately. A friend gets those monthly beauty boxes and her latest one included the strips, which she gladly handed off to me.

The set I was given are called "Freshly Picked." Incoco describes them as "For a pretty array of simple pink flowers on a peach base, this lively shade brings new life to your nails."




These were easy enough to apply, wore very well (they made it through all the packing I did recently minus the major breaks), and are very understated. My only beef with these is how sheer they are. I had very visible nail line in these, which I hate. Some people don't mind it, but I'm not a fan of VNL. 

Also, I managed to get both hands done with one set of the strips, so I'll get another wear out of these. Don't worry I resealed them very well, so they won't dry out. 

I would like to try these out in some other colors, maybe I'll get the chance to in the future. 

Come back tomorrow to see my Super Nubs after packing. They are so short, like soooo short. 

Enjoy & until tomorrow, Amy Lee

*products featured in this post were purchased by me

  1. These look perfect for you. Its weird you had visible nail line...I guess that pattern was more sheer than the others? Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked everything about them, except that the base was so sheer. I bet that doesn't happen with alot of the other patterns they have.

      Delete
  2. Do you think maybe these are better over a colored base? I wonder if they adhere well that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea. I bet the base would have been perfect under them, but I'd be scared I'd ruin the strips.

      Delete
  3. I won one of these a while back when I first started blogging and have yet to use them! lol These are really pretty but I agree with the nail line, I hate them that happens :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its just a problem with this specific design being to sheer. I've heard great things about them otherwise.

      Delete

Designed by FlexyCreatives