Guest Post: Cynthia from Of Life and Lacquer

Yes, you are on the correct blog. Today I am taking over Amy’s blog and making The Fancy Side a lot less fancy with my inappropriateness. Ok, I’m not really going to be inappropriate because contrary to popular belief, I can be a lady. Kind of. I didn't quite know what to do for this post so I decided to keep it simple because any time I try to do anything fancy, it blows up in my face. I’ve been playing with neons and glitters for the past few weeks so I felt that I needed a nail palette cleanser of sorts. I’ve always loved white nails so today I decided to show you one of my favorite off white polishes EVER: Sation Strumming My Nails. In fact, I think it is my favorite. Strumming My Nails was in a close battle to the death with OPI’s My Boyfriend Scales Walls and it has come out victorious. Let’s take a look at the vanquisher!

Whether you like white polishes or not, you have to admit that this is a beauty. While I love the color, I think that the formula is so rich and pigmented that you can’t help and swoon when realize that this is a two-coat white. Yes, TWO coats! That’s practically unheard of when it comes to this type of colors!
Now, to celebrate Amy’s move to New York, I finally had the chance to bust out my Statue Of Liberty stamping image. However, I didn’t stop just there…

I decided to use other international iconic monuments such as The Eiffel Tower, The Colosseum and The Leaning Tower Of Pisa. I have been fortunate enough to see all of these monuments in person so it made me happy to have an opportunity to use them.
So there you have it folks. If you like white/off white polishes, I hope that you can get your hands on a bottle of Strumming My Nails because you will love it. Thanks so much for humoring me today, and I hope you're having a great day!

Cynthia is simply fabulous! Her stamping is always so crisp and original, it makes me green with envy!! Before I even started my blog I was emailing back and forth with her, and she's been really encouraging every step of the way! Love this chica and her beautiful fingers!! Be sure to stop by Of Life and Lacquer and say HI! 
  1. This white looks great on you! Not plain jane in any way, shape, or form!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish white looked as good on me as it does on Cynthia. It prolly looks so good on her because of her permanent tan.

      Delete
  2. White always looks so good on you! Ugh...skank. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the girls, tittie punch to Cynthia, this white is gorgeous so flawless and love the mani!

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives