Zoya Dream Triangles

Yesterday, this was a top post on r/RedditLaqueristas. If you don't know about Reddit, I'm not sure if I should be sorry that I introduced you or proud of myself. Let me know later how I should feel. Anywho, my friend Brandon saw that post and requested that I do similar nails. So here is my ode to u/WarofArt and her pretty fingers.




Since I just got Zoya Dream, from their Holiday Collection, I decided that I wanted to use that on all my fingers. For the base on my accent nail I went with OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?. I then applied striping tape and filled in the triangles with Dream, Zoya Aurora (purple), Orly Miss Conduct (pink), and Orly Sparkling Garbage (green). I chose these four polishes because they all have similar shimmer within in the polish. Love all of these polishes. 

Do you love this look, because I sure do. 

Enjoy & Until next time, Amy Lee

*all products featured in this post were purchased by me

  1. WarOfArt here! I *love* your take on it - the blue glitter is so good. And thanks for the mention - it makes me feel special. :) Three cheers for Reddit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. I'm glad you love it. All credit for the awesome design goes to you.

      Delete
  2. These look amazing! The blue glitter is gorgeous, and the triangles look perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! It was such a great look! I'm thinking I might need to recreate it, again and again.

      Delete

Designed by FlexyCreatives