Sephora X Galaxy

Remember how I have a ridiculous amount of blue textured polishes? I may or may not have bought another one. Okay, I'm guilty, I did. But in my defense, at the time, I thought it was just a pretty blue polish. ;-)

Today I have Sephora X's Galaxy. This is from their Celestial's collection. It is a navy blue polish with silver glitters in it. It's one of those polishes were in the right light it looks black versus blue.




Application was great, here you see 2 easy coats. I do like the sparkle in this polish. Sephora X's new line of polishes has yet to let me down. I also bought the 22 and I'm working on getting them all swatched up to show you. Hopefully I'll be able to knock the rest out this weekend and show you by next week.

Have you tried any Sephora X's yet? What do you think?

Enjoy & until next time, Amy Lee

*all polishes featured in this post were purchased by me

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives