Stamping Saturdays: Golden Arrows

Welcome to round 4 of Stamping Saturdays. If you noticed that I missed last week, its because I had a very good reason. Thursday my Mom and Aunt flew into town, Friday my best friend and Future Mother in Law hit the city. We saw a broadway show, went wedding dress shopping (I found one!!!) and pretty much had the best weekend ever. 

Now lets talk nails. For this look I started off with a base of Cirque Chrysopoeia, a beautiful holographic gold. You've seen it before here along with the rest of the Cirque Alchemy Collection. 




I then stamped on a repeating arrow design from BM-410 using Konad Black. Don't mind my super shiny skin. I didn't wait long enough between moisturizing and pictures. :-/ I also had some top-coat dragging on the design on my pinky which made me sad, but it was late and I didn't want to redo that finger so I went with it. 




As usual don't forget to check out the other ladies stamping. You can see their links below. 

Enjoy & until next time, Amy Lee

*all products used in this post were purchased by me

  1. So pretty! Gold and black always look awesome together. So about the dragging....that is like my biggest issue when I stamp with black. No matter how long I wait, I still get dragging. So, my solution is to use fast drying drops! Even with that, I had to let the design dry longer before I used the drops but it worked. What a pain, though. I'm really glad you participated this week! :) I don't have this Bundle Monster set and I really want it bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wasn't patient enough was really my problem. I'm really liking this new BM set. It has a lot of fun designs.

      Delete
  2. The Cirque polish (not even going to try to spell its name) is gorgeous, and I love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't take the credit for the polish being awesome but I'll totally own it on the stamping. ;-)

      Delete

Designed by FlexyCreatives