Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Swatches

Hold on to your knickers kids, because today, I have the most picture heavy post ever. Today, I'm going to show you swatches of six of the new Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat polishes. Apparently there are 2 others floating around out there in polish world, but the displays I've seen didn't have spots for them.
(EDIT: I found them, see them here!)


The six I have for you today are Peach Fuzz, Fuzz Sea, Tweedy, Wool Knot, Wool Lite, and Fuzzy Fantasy. Just a note, on my thumb, ring, and pinkie fingers I've applied one coat over polish undies, and on my pointer/middle finger you'll see three coats on their own. Ready? Lets do this.




Peach Fuzz is made up of yellow and peach colored matte bar glitters. I've layered it over China Glaze Mimosas Before Manis. 




Fuzz Sea is made up of teal and yellow matte bar glitters. I've layered it over Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Ivory Skull. 




Tweedy is made up of black and white matte bar glitters. I've layered it over China Glaze For Audrey.




Wool Knot is made up of light blue and white matte bar glitters. I've layered it over OPI Pamplona Purple. 




Wool Lite is made up of all light pink matte bar glitters. I've layered it over Butter London Snog. 




Fuzzy Fantasy is made up of lime green and white matte bar glitter. I've layered it over Essie Butler Please.

Application wise these go on fairly easy, you don't have to fish for the glitters and you get plenty of coverage in one coat. Personally I like these better as layering polishes. I love the effect the matte bar glitters give against the contrasting backgrounds.

Which look is your favorite? I can't decide between Peach Fuzz and Tweedy.

Enjoy & until tomorrow, Amy Lee

*all products featured in this post were purchased by me
  1. Tweedy and wool knot baby!!!! :)~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like Wool Knot. I kinda am in love with them all.

      Delete
  2. I think I like them better layered but something about them kinda turns me off. I think it's just that I don't like bar glitter. And why are they called "fuzzy"?? It's just bar glitter right?? Anyway, you made em look nice but they're not for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend Valerie calls them "hairy glitter." I understand they aren't for everyone, but I still think they are fun. And layered is so much better.

      Delete
  3. oohhh how fun are these. They really do look like fur or hairy glitter lol I love how you showed different ways these are really fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like the effect these top coats give, but I know they aren't for everyone.

      Delete

Designed by FlexyCreatives