Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Swatches: Part 2

The other day on Facebook (have you liked my page yet?) I showed you that I have no self control. When I stumbled on a Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat display at Walmart and this one had all the colors including the two I didn't have, well you know what happened. Of course they came home with me. 



So today, I'm going to show you Tight Knit and All Yarned Up. As in the first post, which you can view here  I've shown the polish over polish undies on my thumb, ring, and pinky fingers. On my pointer and middle fingers you'll see three coats of the polish built up. 




All Yarned Up is made up of periwinkle, yellow, and peach matte bar glitters. I've layered it over Essie Nice is Nice. 




Tight Knit is made up of royal blue and white matte bar glitters. I've layered it over Essie First Timer.

So what do you think of these colors? Do you have a new favorite? I do!

Enjoy & until next time, Amy Lee

*all products featured in this post were purchased by me


  1. You make me want to buy fuzzy coat!! I really like the blue and white, it's great seeing swatches so that I know that I do want that on my nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the blue and white. It's my new favorite. There are so many color possibilities with all of them.

      Delete
  2. While I do think that these fuzzy coat polishes look really fun, I am glad that the trend doesn't interest me too much. I enjoy looking at all the pretty swatches, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of bar glitter is just not for everyone. Valerie calls them Hairy Polish. :-)

      Delete

Designed by FlexyCreatives