Formula X The 22: New Classics

As you may know from Friday's post, I'm currently working my way through showing you all the 22, a collection of 22 mini-bottles from the new Sephora Formula X collection. Click the link to see the first post featuring the Chromes & the Electrics.

Today I have the 6 polishes from their New Classics line. The formula on all of these applied easily and without problem, most had full coverage in 2 coats, with the exception of a few who took 3.


Dark Matter, black creme, 2 coats. This one is nothing special, just a straight black creme. 

Indelible, dusty, medium purple creme, 2 coats. I love this color. It is one of my favorites. 


Eureka, typical neon pink, 3 coats. This color is nothing special, and I'm pretty sure I have many dupes.


White Matter, normal white creme, 3 coats. 


Omni, royal blue creme, 2 coats. Another pretty typical color. 


Flashy, bright red creme, 3 coats. This one had a very thin formula, almost jelly like.

Which one is your favorite?

Enjoy & until next time, Amy Lee

*all polishes featured in this post were purchased by me

  1. I love Indelible, the dustiness is gorgeous! Flashy looks beautiful too, the bright red color is very classic :) Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives